We've recently re-assessed whether subject lines have meaning,
I think a recent CFJ allowed it.  The exact text of the rule is
that a Notice must
     "Be clear that it is a Notice of Honour"
I believe the subject line and context are sufficiently clear
so that would be how I'd reflect it in my report (I'd understand
a CFJ though, it's a borderline case).

Still, even if this is allowed, it's good form to have it in the
message text.