Especially given that e is the Referee and the Secretary, which are
VERY important to publish each week, given the 7-day statute of
limitations and the Floating Value (and general effects of economic
uncertainty). I feel little guilt, honestly, and now that we have
excellent electoral systems I'm sure e could rechallenge and depose me
quickly.