Actually, I wonder whether or not we should just repeal the Public Forum
rule? Because there are so many references to Public Fora in the rules, as
well as Agora is a Nomic being a rule, it feels like the existence of the
current Public Fora as Fora would still be implied. And having the whole
game seemingly destructable without objection or at power 3 seems bad (with
the "with objection" fiasco, for example, the registrar could have flipped
every forum switch to non-public)