On Fri, 27 Oct 2017, VJ Rada wrote:
> I mean, if you have the power to pass any power 4 rule and wanted to
> troll, I doubt that this strangeness would be the first objective.
> Repealing all rules would be pretty easy. We just rely on
> people...not? Nomic-obsessed, extremely clever internet trolls whose
> sole objective is to ruin peoples' day are a rarity.

Also, it would have to be resident trolls who have been around a while.
It's non-obvious, but the purpose of Festivals is to stop invasions
by assuming Ribbons correlate with dedication to Agora (invasion attempts
have happened, but those have been battles coordinated by other nomics,
not random passing trolls, and their goals haven't been destructive
so much as counting coup).  We've tried our hand at invasions too - they
mostly fail.