I'm not really sure what is meant by the first question.

On 10/26/2017 9:34 PM, Josh T wrote:
For the purposes to provide everyone involved with a fun game, I would like to
ask those interested to partake in a voluntary anonymous survey so I have an
idea of what people are expecting. I will probably be making word/phrase lists
on Saturday after I resolve my intent to amend the contract so that it is
usable and pull / update that list as people make or concede the wager. The
survey can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf1aKvKLkD-kzBPrgBJaRyl32nA028tjNlZXNCKvu35Vw5E8Q/viewform

天火狐

On 26 October 2017 at 00:25, VJ Rada <vijar...@gmail.com