On Sat, 2017-10-28 at 15:44 -0700, Aris Merchant wrote:
> I didn't consider that. They do have to bury it so people don't know
> which proposal it is, don't they. Sigh.

I'd argue that the best fix here is simply to increase the pend fee.
Doubling it (to 2 AP or twice the current number of shinies) would seem
reasonable – spamming proposals is what people tend to do when costs go
cheap, and it seems reasonable to be able to AP-pend only once a week –
and would mean that the flood of proposals at least would help Agora's
liquidity problem.

We also need to move to a varying payscale for offices, rather than the
standard one-payment-fits-all method. Otherwise, there's too much
competition for the easy offices and not enough for the hard ones.

--
ais523