On Wed, 22 Nov 2017, Alexis Hunt wrote:
> Thus, I think the correct solution here is to have another officer issue
> illegal favours to a number of people, each of whom influences politicians
> sufficiently such that V.J. Rada cannot become an advisor, and agrees not
> to use eir power. Then we pass a proposal absolving the officer of
> responsibility.

If some people call a bunch of CFJs (on trivial matters), and others favor
them, and I assign them and they judge, and I award, can we get sufficient
judicial favours spread around to counteract, entirely legally?  (if we
don't hit the Excess limit).

Further  if judges file Motions after judging and then re-judge, they
can be awarded twice.  If then the group-file option is used with a gang
of three conspirators, three times.  (I'm actually amazed no one has used
Motions to double their judicial rewards so far, but I guess the rewards
are low in normal circumstances).

Sorry I haven't worked through the win mechanism to know if this works, I
just noticed I could award favors for CFJs.