I don't think it should be too hard. All we have to do is specify that
"If the auctioneer CAN transfer the items in the lot to the winner at
will, e immediately does so; otherwise, e SHALL do so in a timely
fashion." Presuming that Agora can do whatever it wants to do, that
works fine because Rule 2457 states that "A clause in a Contract
purporting to make an entity which is neither the Contract itself nor
a party to the Contract the Auctioneer of an Auction defined by that
Contract is INEFFECTIVE."  So we don't have to worry about a contract
making Agora the auctioneer or something.

-Aris