The problem is not my (or G.'s) current wealth, which is about 100 coins
each - if ppl cooperate to build the buildings necessary, they could get
the coins in a flash, or even just by doing nothing a few months.

The problems are:
1) General inactivity
2) The rate of income, e.g. my wealth will probably have doubled by the end
of the month.

--
~Corona