On Tue, 22 May 2018, Kerim Aydin wrote:
> VJ. Rada and PSS voted FOR, Trigon, Aris, ATMunn, G. (counted twice),
> and o voted AGAINST, and Murphy voted PRESENT.

ok, looking at this voting list, these are all the folks that have kept
playing recently, and those frustrated with the current gameplay have Said
Something instead of vanishing (and we're trying to fix that stuff).

On our players list, the missing are Galean (who has disappeared a couple
times before), Ouri (who was basically a drive-by) and Kenyon.  I find it
odd that Kenyon would implement Rulekeeping and then vanish because of
gameplay frustration without saying anything (more likely just RL though
dunno of course).

So the only one to attribute balance/needing a reset as a reason for not
playing was CuddleBeam? (who mentioned that the Agoran gameplay other
than long essays/CFJs is not eir style in general, anyway).

Not that we don't need to fix imbalances but it doesn't seem to be the
major barrier to participation.  At this size (6 or 7) keeping the
offices going is a real struggle (and I was hoping for a bit of a break
in June honestly tho I guess if it's slow that can just happen...)