This one I think?  Did I use it wrong?

Rule 2479/5 (Power=1.7)
Official Justice

       The Referee CAN, subject to the provisions of this rule, impose
       Summary Judgment on a person who plays the game by levying a fine
       of up to 2 blots on em. Summary Judgement is imposed on the
       Referee's own initiative, and not in response to any official
       proceeding.

       The Referee CANNOT impose Summary Judgement more than three times
       a week.