On Wed, Jun 20, 2018 at 12:10 PM Alex Smith <ais...@alumni.bham.ac.uk>
wrote:

> On Wed, 2018-06-20 at 12:04 -0700, Kerim Aydin wrote:
> > The FLR and SLR are up to date (up to Proposal 8052, and including
> > revision for the recent CoE on the Treasuror Rule):
> >
> > https://agoranomic.org/ruleset/slr.txt
> > https://agoranomic.org/ruleset/flr.txt
> >
> > I'm not publishing them, because there is (or was) a message size-
> > limit on BUS that was specifically removed in OFF for the purpose of
> > ruleset publication.  I don't want to add to any confusion in case
> > the rulesets bounce from BUS.
>
> Are you sure this isn't publishing them? People have been able to
> publish things as attachements, hidden in headers, etc. with a
> reference to them in the main message, so I don't see why posting a URL
> that has consistent, known information would necessarily be different.
>
> This may satisfy a requirement to post the rulesets, and if it doesn't
> it's probably because of your disclaimer.

I'm inclined to think that the disclaimer is ineffective for that purpose.
A report occurs when an officer publishes certain information, whether they
want it to or not. Posting the links may count for that purpose, as long as
the text on the other end is labeled as a report, and has all required
information.

CFJ: G. has satisfied eir weekly obligation with regard to the FLR and SLR.

Arguments: See above.

-Aris