You can fix decision uncertainty, but this unavoidably perpetuates the quorum
uncertainty.  Any votes now are valid if and only if the voting period has been
extended, so their validity for determining quorum in the next batch will be
uncertain...

(Personally I'm abstaining on purpose so I'm decidedly not humiliated).