You continuing out the quorum uncertainty is going to create decision
uncertainty because we will be unsure of whose votes counted. At some
point, we need to just ratify it and make up our minds.

I hereby intend to ratify the following document, without objection:
{
    The quorum on each of the decisions to adopt Proposals 8066-8076 is 5.
}
----
Publius Scribonius Scholasticus