Also, about the scamster thing, I’d prefer not lol, because I’m not proud
of my “scamming” here on Agora. It doesn’t have scamster merit because I do
these things quite blindly - mere potshots in the dark - and I’m really
just persistent, which isnt a show of scamster skill in itself.

If I were actually a proper scamster for Agora (and have studied all of the
CFJs, be familiar enough with tradition, and regularly track what the
ruleset is), I would’ve won already.