Relevant ruletext:

Rule 2580/2 (Power=1)
Round Robin

      The "Effective Date" is the Agoran day that is 8 days after the
      Agoran day on which this Rule was enacted.  This Rule is
      automatically repealed at 00:01 UTC on the Agoran day after the
      Effective Date.

      The Slate A players are VJ Rada, Cuddle Beam, D. Margaux, Aris,
      G., omd, Murphy, ATMunn, and Publius Scribonius Scholasticus.

      The Slate B players are VJ Rada, D. Margaux, G., L., omd, Corona,
      Trigon, twg, and Publius Scribonius Scholasticus.

      The Slate C players are Cuddle Beam, Aris, L., Corona, Murphy,
      Trigon, ATMunn, and twg.

      The Slate A players CAN win the game by announcement on the
      Effective Date, unless the Slate B players also CAN win the game
      by announcement on the Effective Date.

      The Slate B players CAN win the game by announcement on the
      Effective Date, unless the Slate C players also CAN win the game
      by announcement on the Effective Date.

Upon a closer reading, Slate A players can only win the game by announcement if Slate B players can't, which they can, and have been doing all day. Slate B players, likewise, can only win the game by announcement if Slate C players can't, which they can't.

Since you are Slate A and Slate C, you either can't win the game by announcement because Slate B players can as the former, or you can't win the game by announcement because there is no mechanism for the latter to do so.