We've had success historically with Urgent proposals

A player CAN flip a proposal
to Urgent by paying a fee that is split between the Promotor and
Assessor.  Promotor must distribute the proposal in 4 days.  Assessor
must assess within 4 days of end of voting period.  If not done before
deadline, anyone can temporarily deputise to do it (a category of
deputisation that used to exist, that meant you didn't take the office
when you do the task).

Fee enough of a barrier that you get a couple a month at most maybe.

Risks of quorum etc. assumed by the purchaser.