On Mon, 26 Nov 2018, Jacob Arduino wrote:

8135  twg, D Margaux      2.0   Blot Decay (Reprise)
ENDORSE twg if the  Agoran Decision of Proposal 8133 has been resolved
AGAINST otherwise

8137  Aris, twg, Trigon   3.0   Uncorrecting Rewards
ENDORSE twg if the  Agoran Decision of Proposal 8133 has been resolved
AGAINST otherwise

8138  twg                 2.5   Access to contracts' assets
ENDORSE twg if the  Agoran Decision of Proposal 8133 has been resolved
AGAINST otherwise

While I applaud the attempt to prevent the Assessor from gaining personal advantage by reordering resolutions again, I don't think these work, because conditionals are evaluated at the end of the _voting period_, not when the proposals are later resolved.

Suggestion: Try something like "ENDORSE twg if e has pledged not to gain personal advantage by reordering proposal resolutions for this batch."

Greetings,
Ørjan.