On Sun, 3 Feb 2019, Kerim Aydin wrote:

To enter, you have to publicly outline/ describe the full idea of the
loophole during Read the Ruleset week.  If you're actually pulling the trick
as a scam, you need to make sure we (the "public") have the info we need to
understand how the scam works or is supposed to work by the end of the week
(even if you haven't made the final moves yet).

This pretty much rules out pulling some scams - those which require more than a week to pull off and can be prevented by someone who knows how it works before it's finished.

Greetings,
Ørjan.