Is it first-come-first-getstheirpointsandallthemerit? Its a race?

Or do we all send it to you in private manner or something (in which case,
Im up for trading/sharing loopholes with people so that me and the trader
have the most loopholes, shhhh *puts finger on lips* Kerim would never know
we traded, its flawless)