An alternative is: "Change the gamestate [including the ruleset] to what it
would have been if the below amendment had taken effect immediately after
Proposal 7815, and if no further changes had been made to Rule 2124 since.
Designate this change as a convergence." I believe this would allow the
Rulekeepor to present a convenient legal fiction in the FLR, provided e also
recorded the fact that a convergence occurred.

-twg