On Tue, 2019-02-19 at 01:07 +0000, James Cook wrote:
> The gamestate is changed to what it would have been if the text of the
> following amendment to Rule 2124 had determined whether Agora was
> Satisfied with any dependent action attempted after Proposal 7815,
> rather than the text of what Rule 2124 was at that time. To the extent
> allowed by the rules, this change is designated as a convergence.
Just to make sure you're aware: this can't change the Rules
(penultimate paragraph of R105), just the rest of the gamestate.

This probably isn't a problem, unless past cleanings were broken (in
which case it still isn't really a problem but we might want to retry
the cleanings in order to make sure all our typos are gone). Dependent
actions otherwise tend not to change the ruleset much, and proposal
results self-ratify.

--
ais523