On Thu, 6 Jun 2019 at 02:08, omd <c.ome...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 6:30 PM James Cook <jc...@cs.berkeley.edu> wrote:
> > (I'm not suggesting we use Discourse, just that maybe similar options are
> > available with the current software.)
>
> It seems Mailman does support something like that:
>
> https://wiki.list.org/DEV/DMARC
> https://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/mailman-admin/sender-filters.html
>
> ...Okay, I've gone ahead and set dmarc_moderation_action to "Munge
> From" on all three lists.  Changing the From address is annoying
> (sorry Murphy), but it only applies to messages from domains with
> p=reject DMARC entries, and the alternative is for those messages to
> not be deliverable properly.
>
> Incidentally, Gmail seems to accept such messages but send them to
> Spam.  I set my Agora filter to never send to Spam, so I get a banner
> saying "This message was not sent to Spam because of a filter you
> created."

I'm not sure this worked. Two pieces of evidence:
0. I didn't get Murphy's July 2 Metareport (yet?).
1. Murphy's 2019-06-17 Metareport appears in my inbox as "From: Edward
Murphy <emurph...@zoho.com>"... did e manually add "OFF:" to the
subject?

Can anyone else confirm this change working or not working?

- Falsifian