Heh, it’s pretty standard. It happened with Rulekeepor too:

G had some some sort of ruleset automation, which to be fair wasn’t public. I
parsed his FLR into YAML and wrote the new code in Ruby.
Alexis kept the YAML format and rewrote the code in Haskell, of all things.
Trigon kept the YAML, but rewrites it in Python.
If I end up as (co-?)Rulekeepor, I’m not a huge python fan, so…

Gaelan