I am considering, as part of my plotting-to-become-rulekeepor work, some sort
of automatic proposal generator (basically, some sort of web-based interface
for editing the ruleset, get changes dumped into a human-readable proposal).
Obviously something like that catching on would benefit me (because I can parse
the proposals back into a set of changes with no human intervention), but could
also be convenient for you. To be clear, if this ever happens, it wouldn’t be
coming for another few weeks at least.

Also, while we’re at it, I’ve long campaigned for a list somewhere of common
mistakes that show up in lots of proposals. (Extremely common: CAN/MAY
confusion, lack of “by announcement,” switches dumped on the {registrar, prime
minister, fat controllor, proposal author}.) In the past I’ve proposed this a
time or two as a regulation with some sort of mechanism for ensuring players at
least claim they checked it before submitting proposals, but maybe it’d work as
just an unofficial document (or an official one that players only SHOULD read).

Gaelan