On 1/11/2020 8:08 PM, Alexis Hunt via agora-discussion wrote:
Speaking of which, did the proposal that authorized D. Margaux's victory
actually do that? The rules at the moment don't seem to allow victory by
proposal, nor are victories self-ratifying any more.

FWIW we did ratify the Scroll a couple months back, so the Champion titles
are fixed even if the victory isn't. (tho this is why Herald's report isn't
self-ratifying, wouldn't be the first time we've gone back a year or two
and the last ratification before that was like 2014 I think).

-G.