On Thu, 30 Jan 2020 at 10:32, Kerim Aydin via agora-discussion
<agora-discussion@agoranomic.org> wrote:
> Proto:  "Pragmatic decisions", AI-3
>
> Amend R208 by replacing:
>       4. It specifies the outcome, as described elsewhere, and, if there
>          was more than one valid option, provides a tally of the voters'
>          valid ballots.
> with:
>       4. It specifies the outcome, as described elsewhere, and, if there
>          was more than one valid option, provides reasonably accurate
>          tally of the voters' valid ballots.
>
> [The outcome still needs to be correct.  The voting tallies can still be CoEd
> and a correction posted, but the effective resolution remains the first one
> with the correct outcome, provided the ballots are "reasonably" accurate].

No objections to changing to a standard of being reasonably correct,
but in this case I would like to see a requirement that the correct
tally be posted, even if that doesn't interfere with the
self-ratification. Also note that I have an in-flight proposal to
rewrite some of this.

-Alexis