I had an idea for making degrees more interesting. I was thinking that
the Herald might, for instance, record twg's degree not as "A.N." (if
it ends up being an A.N.) but as "A.N. in Devious Oratory". We could
with surviving theses. This could allow us to give the same individual
more than 1 instance of the same degree, and generally make the
process more fun. The change to recording could be done either
informally or by a rule change, while the more than 1 instance thing
would of course have to be a rule change. What does everyone think?

-Aris