On Wed, 29 Jan 2020 at 21:49, Alexis Hunt via agora-business
<agora-busin...@agoranomic.org> wrote:
>  I have two other suggestions after thinking about how to reduce Cyan
> Ribbon shenanigans and make it a more interesting thing to obtain that
> genuinely requires working the officer's duties. First, make it so that a
> player cannot have held the office in the preceding 14 days either; this
> gives a space for another player to take the office so that a player cannot
> immediately unresign and, more importantly, prevents a player from
> resigning an office then immediately deputizing back into it for a Cyan
> Ribbon. Suggested wording "The player has not at any point in the last 14
> days held the office."

That is how I earn the Cyan ribbon to support my Transparent ribbon.

But I'm not sure how I feel about reducing someone's ability to
deputise just to make the ribbon game harder. Maybe the now
requirements should be specifically attached to Cyan ribbons?

- Falsifian