On Sun, 9 Feb 2020 at 19:41, Aris Merchant via agora-discussion
<agora-discussion@agoranomic.org> wrote:
> I've been thinking for a while that zombies should be transferable
> assets. It's really simple to implement too: You just need to create a
> "control idol" or something, and say that a zombie's owner is defined
> as the owner of their control idol.
>
> -Aris

I think this is a good idea regardless tbh; I just don't want to have
to do all the fiddling to account for zombies owned by things like the
LFD or an Escrow trust.

(Also, we could make "owned by Agora" be "owned by the Zombie Ranch"
or something, too).

If you're willing to work on that, I could work on a proposal to
address the auction side of things. I think my first preference would
be to try to simply get rid of the general auction rules and replace
them with more limited-scope ones based off of Agoran decisions (all
the machinery is already there, with a few small tweaks), but I can
modify the current rules to work with escrow if we really want. One
nice approach to doing it this way is that they could be independent.

-Alexis