Warrigal wrote:

On Wed, Jan 29, 2020, 12:31 Alexis Hunt via agora-discussion <
agora-discussion@agoranomic.org> wrote:

You kids and your timely fashions. When I was young, we did things as soon
as possible both ways and we liked it!

You know, I *still* think of VVLOP and second-class persons (and
second-class persons with nonzero VVLOP) as being part of Agora's heart and
soul—presumably just because those two things happened to be in the rules
at the time that I joined.

I'm still sad that we changed "first-class person" to "person" and simply
did away with "second-class person" with no replacement.

It's never too late! We do have at least two founding members of the
Association of Federated Organizations around, with a third possibly
lurking as a watcher...

(The AFO was my experiment with "what'll happen if a corporate person
can be controlled by any member unilaterally, without any mandatory
consensus process to slow it down". As I recall, it also raised lots of
questions of "what constitutes fair punishment of the member(s) if they
cause it to break rules", and was eventually a major part of the whole
class of entities being repealed or at least seriously nerfed.)