>       For the purpose of such a auction, Agora CAN transfer zombies at
>       will, and when Agora would transfer a zombie to a player, this
>       rule sets the zombie's master switch to that player.
>
> - Falsifian

Does R2125 mean that I need to state an explicit mechanism here? E.g.
"this rule sets the zombies master switch to that player, by the
mechanism of I Said So And I'm A Rule"? It seems silly, but I don't
see an exception in R2125 saying rules don't need mechanisms to do
regulated actions. On the other hand, I often see language like "this
rule repeals itself" without a mechanism being specified.

- Falsifian