On 2/18/2020 11:56 AM, Jason Cobb via agora-discussion wrote:
> On 2/18/20 2:00 PM, Kerim Aydin via agora-discussion wrote:
>> On 2/18/2020 10:45 AM, James Cook via agora-discussion wrote:
>>>       For the purpose of such a auction, to transfer a zombie to a
>>>       player is to set that zombie's master switch to that player, and
>>>       Agora CAN transfer zombies by willing it to be done.
>> Did I miss a new definition of "willing" something to be done?  Agora has
>> no will (kind of like "consent", that's reserved for natural persons, by a
>> couple of precedents) and even if it had a "will" it's got no mechanism
>> for communicating its will?
>>

> Proto: "A person CAN make Agora willing to perform a specified action by
> threatening Agora with a chainsaw."

Actually, I think "at will" is a very broken concept here.  The point of
it in R2551 is to allow the transfer of assets that a player CAN transfer
however e likes anyway.  However, the whole point of zombie security is
that no one can transfer zombies however they like.  Any limitation placed
on Agora making the transfer generally means that Agora can't transfer "at
will".  So it's literally defining a term to be its opposite.

-G.