On Wed, 1 Apr 2020 at 03:26, Rebecca via agora-discussion <
agora-discussion@agoranomic.org> wrote:

> I don't like allocation or embargo. Also "Dive" needs to say CAN and MAY
> (because otherwise fines CANNOT be levied for incorrect reasons). Pardon
> and reshuffle are fantastic
> --
> From R. Lee

Also, on reread, I am not a huge fan of breaking the link to offices. I'd
rather say that the PM can only use the cabinet on an office whose holder
is not interim, or perhaps either non-interim or been in place for at
least, say, a month. The PM should be encouraged to ensure offices are
filled.

Shuffle seems a bit strong; possibly an interesting variation option would
be that the PM makes a specified interim officeholder non-interim?

-Alexis