On 4/4/2020 6:08 PM, Aris Merchant via agora-discussion wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 4, 2020 at 5:53 PM Alexis Hunt via agora-discussion
> <agora-discussion@agoranomic.org> wrote:
>>
>> On Sat, 4 Apr 2020 at 20:48, Kerim Aydin wrote:
>>

>>> I withdraw my previous bid.  I bid 1 coin.
>>>

>>  Bidding's over so this mess can stop.

Ha that was sent at 20:44 didn't think it would make it but ones before
that were super-quick.

> So, the bug was the one in Rule 2551, paragraph 5, sentence 2, right?
>
> -Aris

That part's not the bug - the bug's the fact that an empty zombie lot
continues to be a winnable lot as per R1885 final paragraph - they should
cease being lots upon reanimation, and R2551 paragraph 6 should refer to
"remaining" lots.

-G.