""A worker CAN dispose of a shipment if a recipient cannot eat any apple
within"

I think this sentence means the same thing as my example sentence. If "a
recipient can eat any apple within the shipment", they can eat every single
apple because any is universal here, the apple is arbitrarily selected. The
reason it is universal is because, as my judgement notes, any is almost
always universal in positive sentences like this one.  If a recipient
CANNOT eat just a single apple, it is untrue that they CAN eat "any" apple.

This logic was not the logic of my judgement but it would sustain it.

But I think in this case "the Auctioneer of that Auction cannot transfer
any item included in a lot in that Auction" is a phrase that is different
to "a recipient cannot eat any apple within the shipment" because in this
context we are _really_ talking about the item itself being nontransferable
by law, although the auctioneer is the actor in this sentence as
grammatically written. Whereas in your example we seem to be talking a lot
more about whether any theoretical recipient could actually eat it, which
makes your sentence a very different sentence from "if the apple cannot be
eaten". In this case, I don't think "the auctioneer cannot transfer" is
different to "any lot can be transferred".