On 5/4/20 11:22 AM, Kerim Aydin via agora-discussion wrote:
Did some spot Ruleset checks based on memory these are the ones I know or
found:

2000 - 2002 Stems, Papyrus, Voting Entitlements, Indulgences, Auctions.
Multiple roles (Scribes, Acolytes, Politicians) to promote trade.

2003 - 2006 Boons, Albatrosses, Kudos, Tabla Rasa.  Designed to be a
"resetting" economy (reset every quarter).

2004 - 2006 Cards, o-Matic, Agora the Gathering (overlap with Boons).
Economy based on trading cards.

2007        Nothing I think (big rules reset year).

2008        Notes, Pitch, Conductor.  A fun and complex arrangement about
earning notes on a scale and playing chords to perform actions.

2009 - ?    Private assests (contract-backed) were important.
             Especially AAA (Agoran Agricultural Association).
             Appears in Notary reports not rules so not sure of dates.

2011        Promises (i.e. pledges turned into tradable bonds).
2012        Rubles
2013        Yaks
2014        Another reset year - repealed Asset rule (R2166) entirely.
2017 -      R2166 re-enacted (Shinies, then Land, then Coins).

Nch: I only have knowledge of the three most current systems (Shinies, Land, and Coins) but I could talk at length about the pros and cons of each of these three. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful, but I will share my admittedly limited knowledge for the sake of research.

--
Trigon, Speaker of Agora