On 5/17/2020 10:21 AM, Jason Cobb via agora-business wrote:
> Amend Rule 2531 by changing the list item labeled (2) to read, in its
> entirety:  "(2) it attempts to levy a fine for an action or inaction
> which, at the time the inaction or action occurred, was not prohibited
> by the rules;"

Since this just came up, does this address the fencepost issue; i.e., what
if the Assessor does something illegal as part of the act that changes the
rule so it's no longer illegal?  (pledges are a better example I think,
the rule change situation is very unlikely - but my reading of the above
is that it would cover pledges).

-G.