On Tue, Jun 2, 2020 at 8:58 PM Rebecca via agora-discussion
<agora-discussion@agoranomic.org> wrote:
> > The statement of the CFJ translates to something very clear, but the
> actual transfer translates to "I transfer a currency to Agora" which fails
> because currency is a term of art and there are multiple currencies.

Please note the final sentence of Rule 2578.

Rule 2578/1 (Power=3)
Currencies

      A currency is a class of asset defined as such by its backing
      document. Instances of a currency with the same owner are
      fungible.

      The "x balance of an entity", where x is a currency, is the number
      of x that entity possesses. Where it resolves ambiguity, the asset
      or currency being referred to is the currency designated as
      the official currency of Agora, if there is one.

-Aris