On 2020-06-03 06:25, Jason Cobb via agora-discussion wrote:
On 6/3/20 6:54 AM, Publius Scribonius Scholasticus via agora-discussion
wrote:
I agree with the Honorable Promotor with regards to the Herald,
Referee, and Tailor. These offices track and process multiple things
and having them distinguished would be helpful.

Same here for Rulekeepor/Assessor.

I don't actually have much in my list for signaling either of those offices. Just cleaning for Rulekeepor. Anything else you think ought to be signaled? I'd be happy to add them to the third draft.

--
Trigon