On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 8:14 PM Rebecca via agora-business
<agora-busin...@agoranomic.org> wrote:

> I create the following proposal
> Title: Guilderoy Lockhart
> Coauthor G.
> AI: 1
> Chamber: Legislation
> Text: Amend rule 2617 by deleting the last three paragraphs and the first
> sentence [nonbinding explanatory note: this would make it forbidden to
> attempt an action that would ossify the game, but not forbidden to create
> or vote FOR a proposal that would have that effect]

I intend to vote PRESENT on this.

Also, as a warning, I'll be extending the freeze deadline for the
midweek distribution to 02:00 UTC, but not beyond that. That's about
when I finished writing the index of proposals. So this will be in the
distribution early next week.

-Aris