On 6/14/20 6:11 AM, Cuddle Beam via agora-discussion wrote:
I should answer the whole thing actually

* What should be on the main page? [it's pretty outdated now, and I feel
like it could use a facelift and some new copy]

I think it's good actually. The "Historical Records" thing could be
updated/removed but it's otherwise very fine imo.

* What kinds of tips should go on a New Player page?

[Answered previously]

* What online resources do you use the most?
On a scale of 1-10, where 10 is every time I play Agora, and 1 is hardly
ever:
Email archives:
10: discussion
8: business
4: official
3: The Ruleset
1: Anything else

* What resources do you wish were online?

Links to all thesis, we have so many lost ones

We have many of the theses in GitHub. If you know of any others available online, let me know so that I can archive them.

* How do you access Agora? [your email's web client, a desktop client,
phone client]

Archives to read, normal Gmail client to read/reply

* Any tips or tricks that you use on the devices/software that you
access Agora through that you find indispensable?

Nope

* Anything else that you think would help improve the web content?

Not that I can think of right now

On Sun, Jun 14, 2020 at 3:27 AM nch via agora-discussion <
Some questions to help me plan some improvements to the web content.

--
nch
Webmastor, NAX Exchange Manager, Pirate

--
----
Publius Scribonius Scholasticus, Herald, Referee, Tailor, Pirate