On 6/14/2020 4:14 AM, nch via agora-discussion wrote:
> On 6/14/20 5:03 AM, Publius Scribonius Scholasticus via agora-discussion
> wrote:
>>> * What resources do you wish were online?
>> I'd like to put my reports online since people seem to want them all to
>> be online, but I don't currently have write access to the Agoran
>> repositories.

I'll start pushing my weekly report somewhere so people can bookmark it to
check deadlines or whatnot - would people prefer it on my site or on
Agoranomic somewhere.   I only update it when I also publish the weekly
but maybe useful.

btw, the only reason the official version of the CotC site hasn't been
moved to its Agoranmic.org backup repo is that github pages doesn't
support server-side scripting i.e. php and that static versions I've
experimented with are very ugly.