On Sunday 14 June 2020 08:55, Reuben Staley via agora-discussion wrote:

> For some reason or another (probably that we're mentioned on the Nomic
> Wikipedia page) people can find Agora.

That's how I found Agora myself! I later learned about Infinite Nomic by
clicking on links and finding a mention of it on nomic.club [0], but I do not
have a Discord account.

I have been playing around on pubnixes for a while, and co-founded one with a
friend, centered around baking bread and more generally building and repairing
things yourself instead of buying and throwing away [1].

I discovered Nomic right during that time and found out there has been an
attempt from others in a similar community to make a game of Nomic on GitHub
[2], but it is now dead, so I have been trying to revive this concept on my own
pubnix [3] and started watching y'all to get inspired! Right now we are waiting
on 1 (one) more player as Rule 215 states we need 5 to start.

[0]: https://nomic.club/wiki/index.php/Infinite_Nomic
[1]: https://breadpunk.club/
[2]: https://github.com/audiodude/tiny-nomic
[3]: https://tildegit.org/breadpunk/nomic