On Sun, Jun 14, 2020 at 11:16 AM Kerim Aydin via agora-discussion
<agora-discussion@agoranomic.org> wrote:

> On 6/14/2020 10:14 AM, Aris Merchant via agora-discussion wrote:

> > people shouldn't need to be owners. Please let me know if you have a reason
> > you need to be.
>
> Just to add, that while I don't mind being included as an owner and
> certainly appreciate it, my git skills are "bare minimum to push pull
> branch and commit" so I'd pretty much have to be told exactly what to do
> if something came up (not that I couldn't google and try but there might
> be better experts on call).

I have a fair bit of git experience, although it's a few years old. I
was the guy who got called in when there was a git problem for a small
development team (~5 people) a few years back.

That being said, most (actually I think all) of the things you need
owner for at this point are in the GitHub GUI, so that's not a huge
deal. Though, if anyone ever has a git problem, I'd love to help.
They're fun.

-Aris