On 6/18/20 12:31 PM, Kerim Aydin via agora-business wrote:

> Fair's fair.
>
> I withdraw the proposal "UV Sunblock" from the pool.
>
> I submit the following Proposal, "UV-G Sunblock" AI-3, co=author ais523:
>
> Amend Rule 2438 (Ribbons) by replacing:
>       Ultraviolet (U): When a person is awarded the Patent Title
>       Champion, that person earns an Ultraviolet Ribbon.
> with:
>       Ultraviolet (U): When a person is awarded the Patent Title
>       Champion, that person earns an Ultraviolet Ribbon, unless
>       the Champion title was awarded as the result of winning
>       the game via this rule.
>

> Ultraviolet is hereby removed from G.'s Ribbon Ownership.

> -G.

Is there some way that we could exclude scams involving this rule by
phrasing it as:

      Ultraviolet (U): When a person is awarded the Patent Title
      Champion, that person earns an Ultraviolet Ribbon, unless
      the Champion title was awarded as the result of winning
      the game via Raising a Banner, as defined in this rule.

This way if someone finds a scam in the rule, they would still be able
to get the Ultraviolet ribbon.
--
----
Publius Scribonius Scholasticus, Herald, Referee, Tailor, Pirate