On 6/18/2020 7:05 PM, Kerim Aydin via agora-discussion wrote:

Oh - forgot a couple comments!

On 6/18/2020 1:37 PM, ATMunn via agora-discussion wrote:
Enact a power-1 rule entitled "Discarding" with the following text:
        When a player pays a set of at least 2 cards,

You need to add something here - "pay" on its own could count paying
someone else, a contract could be set up that you could keep "paying" to
create cards in the deck and get a fee.

As a side-note, could we add back to Sets a single-word term that means
trading cards for currencies?  The first draft used "transmute" but that's
being used in a proposal now.  It would be much easier to say "when a card
is transmuted..." so it's only triggered when that particular kind of
exchange happens (I had this problem with barrels, too).

Transform maybe? Convert? Neither term is currently used in the ruleset.