On Fri, Jun 19, 2020 at 9:23 PM nch via agora-discussion <
agora-discussion@agoranomic.org> wrote:

> On 6/19/20 11:20 PM, nch via agora-discussion wrote:
> > You wrote a proposal designed specifically to only be used for narrow
> > patches and then immediately claimed authority to use it because, in
> > your arguments, literally any rule text impacts the rulekeepor and
> > therefore the rulekeepor can certify any patch. That feels like an abuse
> > of that sort of power to me. (This is not indicative of my ruling on the
> > cfj, I will review it more thoroughly.)
>
> Shoot I'm sorry, Jason did that not you. I'm tired.

That's understandable. Get some rest, nch, you deserve it. You've doing a
lot in Agora lately.

But yeah, I wouldn't have done that. I don't mind Jason having done it for
a number of reasons I'm having articulating at the moment, but I personally
wouldn't have done it.

-Aris