On 6/20/20 5:07 PM, Reuben Staley wrote:
> Alternatively, we do have an IRC chat which is already an official
> forum. Mayhaps if the Webmastor promoted this service, it could
> encourage us to congregate there to answer new players' questions.
>
> --
> Trigon
>
> (I haven't figured out my signature on mobile yet.)

I'm pretty against the IRC tbh. It's less accessible than Discord and if
you're not connected constantly you don't get to see previous messages.
Obviously there's ways around this, but in the modern internet they're
pretty arcane. I use discord daily across multiple devices for great
success. If I was going to advocate for a chat client, it'd be that.

--
nch
Prime Minister, Webmastor, NAX Exchange Manager