On 6/23/20 6:20 PM, Jason Cobb via agora-business wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 23, 2020, 7:10 PM nch via agora-discussion <
> agora-discussion@agoranomic.org> wrote:
>
>> On 6/23/20 5:38 PM, James Cook via agora-business wrote:
>> win
>>> That's a good point. I support Jason's intent to cause the office of
>>> Prime Minister to become vacant, and I withdraw my objection.
>>>
>>> (Has anyone done the math? Do R. Lee and nch really have a hope of
>>> voting down the proposal?)
>>>
>>> - Falsifian
>> I advise people to use the impeachment method instead of this method so
>> we can have an election for the office instead of having Jason
>> immediately deputize for it when e resolves the intent.
>>
>> --
>> nch
>> Prime Minister, Webmastor, NAX Exchange Manager
>>

> If I acquire the office of Prime Minister, I pledge to exercise no cabinet
> orders and to initiate an election within 7 days.

Pledge to also not install a speaker.

--
nch
Prime Minister, Webmastor, NAX Exchange Manager

  • DIS: Re: BUS: MOTION ... nch via agora-discussion
    • DIS: Re: BUS: MO... nch via agora-discussion
    • DIS: Re: BUS: MO... nch via agora-discussion
      • Re: DIS: Re:... Publius Scribonius Scholasticus via agora-discussion
        • Re: DIS:... nch via agora-discussion
          • Re: ... Jason Cobb via agora-discussion
            • ... nch via agora-discussion
              • ... nch via agora-discussion
                • ... Publius Scribonius Scholasticus via agora-discussion
                • ... Jason Cobb via agora-discussion
          • Re: ... Publius Scribonius Scholasticus via agora-discussion
            • ... nch via agora-discussion
              • ... Publius Scribonius Scholasticus via agora-discussion
                • ... nch via agora-discussion
                • ... Publius Scribonius Scholasticus via agora-discussion
                • ... Kerim Aydin via agora-discussion